Politics

Will US Troops Fire On Americans?

Radiation Levels in California Rain Recorded at 506% Above Normal

A radiation test carried out after a storm swept through Southern California has recorded radiation at 506% above normal background levels.

The EnviroReporter, through their Inspector Alert nuclear radiation monitor, has conducted over 1,500 radiation tests with the most recent one being by far the highest levels seen.

Is Plan For Racial StrifeAnother Hoax?

“We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.”

8 Million Lives Threatened By California San Onofre Reactor Problems

The troubled San Onofre nuclear reactors are currently closed due to serious problems which threatens the lives of over 8 million people.

Texas Sheriff Starts Snitch Program Using Iphone Applications.

The New Possible German Stasis is a weak minded person with an Iphone spying on everyone

Pricey ‘stingray’ gadget lets cops track cellphones without telco help

Why would the well-heeled suburb of Gilbert, Ariz., spend a quarter of a million dollars on a futuristic spy gadget that sounds more at home in a prime-time drama than a local police department?

The ACLU caused a stir Monday with its extensive report of cellphone surveillance by local police departments, which routinely request location information and other data from cellphone providers, often under vague legal circumstances.

But one bit of information provided by Gilbert officials suggests that cops sometimes try to cut out the middle man. Buried in the 380 public records requests sent by the ACLU is a response from Gilbert which indicates that the town purchased a device that allows it to track cellphones on its own for $244,195.

If one does not need to go to the telco then one can choose not to get a warrant.

Supreme Court: Strip searches in jail OK even for minor offenses

By a 5-4 vote, the court rejected a challenge from a New Jersey man who argued it’s unconstitutional to force everyone to strip down for inspection. Albert Florence was arrested by a state trooper because of an error in the state’s records that mistakenly said he was wanted on an outstanding warrant for an unpaid fine. Even if the warrant had been valid, failure to pay a fine is not a crime in New Jersey. Florence was held for a week in two different jails before the charges were dropped. But at each jail, he was required to shower with delousing soap and undergo a strip search.

When have we seen such government obsession with making people get naked!

Oh. Right. Those guys!

Ron Paul Could Still Win In A Brokered Convention

NBC launches internal probe over edited 911 call in Trayvon Martin shooting

NBC’s “Today” show ran the edited audio of George Zimmerman’s phone call to a police dispatcher in which Zimmerman says: “‘This guy looks like he’s up to no good … he looks black.”

But the audio recording in its entirety reveals that Zimmerman did not volunteer the information that Martin was black. Instead, Zimmerman was answering a question from a police dispatcher about the race of the “suspicious person” whom Zimmerman was speaking about.

A transcript of the complete 911 call shows that Zimmerman said, “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.”

The 911 officer responded saying, “OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?”

“He looks black,” Zimmerman said.

Which confirms that the US Government and media are trying to use this tragedy to fan racial tensions for political purposes.

Would You Keep Refinancing Your House to Invest More in a Business Even After You Discovered Your Managers Were Stealing All of it?

The total projected US military spending for 2012 is close to $1.400 trillion, which pays the salaries, training, and health care of all uniformed and civilian, mercenary and defense industry personnel; maintains arms, equipment and facilities (including vast ‘boneyards of functional but ‘obsolete’ and unused aircraft and ships); funds operations and develops and buys new equipment.

For almost no Return On the Assets Managed (ROAM Return) at all!

Police shooting of another African-American teen shocks US

he incident occurred when a Pasadena resident, Oscar Carrillo, called the police to report that two armed men had robbed him of his computer and backpack and that one of them had pointed a gun at him.

Moments later, two police officers encountered McDade, who was running on the street at the time. When he made a move at his waistband, one of officers opened fire and killed the student.

However, no weapons or any of the stolen items were found on him.

Two days after the shooting, police arrested Carrillo on charges of involuntary manslaughter, blaming his false claim about his assailants brandishing a gun for the police shooting.

Loan Gone Sour Clouds the Future of a Media Activists’ Haven in TriBeCa

In the second-floor room with the green walls, Lenny Charles Labanco pointed to where the news desk sat, and the television cameras once stood. Nearly 10 years ago, he started an organization called International News Net World Report, which from that room produced hundreds of 30-minute programs, which were broadcast on satellite television.

This is the venue where last September, Lenny Charles hosted the 10th anniversary 9-11 conference. INN and Lenny Charles appear in this video in a couple places.

DHS imports wartime surveillance technology to U.S. border

Madison Ruppert, Contributor
Activist Post

The behemoth and corrosive Department of Homeland Security (DHS) seeks to unleash a massive Raven Aerostar aerostat (essentially a blimp) on the U.S. border, which was designed for and used in the war zones of Iraq and Afghanistan.

It’s worth pointing out that if this blimp is used, it would not be the first Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), or drone, to be flown for surveillance purposes over the U.S. border…

Obama Administration Exploits Trayvon Shooting to Push Anti-Gun, Race-Baiting Rhetoric

The Obama administration, its supporters, and the establishment media are engaged in a transparent effort to whip up racial tension over the Trayvon Martin shooting in a bid to chill second amendment rights and polarize the American people as part of an election stunt.

Someone You Love: Coming to a Gulag Near You

Our 16 national intelligence agencies and army of private contractors feed on paranoia, rumor, rampant careerism, demonization of critical free speech and often invented narratives. They justify their existence, and their consuming of vast governmental resources, by turning even the banal and the mundane into a potential threat. And by the time they finish, the nation will be a gulag.

What rather stunned me, in looking at this language which the Obama Administration insisted be included, to deprive any American citizen of due process and detain them indefinitely, is the reality that President Obama used to lecture on Constitutional Law.

I never really appreciated the depths to which he loathes the Constitution and Bill of Rights until the moment he signed this legislation.

7.1 Million Americans are in the Prisons system so Corporations can Profit from your Tax money !

Report: Obama Blaming Israel for Rising Fuel Prices

The Obama administration is blaming Israel for the recent rise in global crude oil prices, says its “posturing” on Iran brought the rise.

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie in Israel on first official overseas trip

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is visiting Israel in his first official overseas trip, traveling with his family and a delegation of 13 business and religious leaders on what is primarily a trade mission.

Trade my ASCII! Christie is being groomed to be the GOP’s VP pick. So of course he must grovel to Tel Aviv.

The Difference Between the U.S. Constitution and EU Constitution – Dan Hannan

Dept Of Homeland Security Orders Enough Ammo To Put A Bullet In Every Man Woman & Child In

North American Union will Attempt to Disarm the People of the United States

Mexican President Calderon proudly stated that his socialist government had confiscated 140,000 firearms in Mexico and then tried to imply that every one of them was bought in a gun store in the United States. He blamed the rash of violence in Mexico on the sunsetting of our unconstitutional assault weapons ban, suggesting new gun restrictions and confiscations in the United States as a necessity for Mexico’s security.

There was of course no mention of the fact that our southern border is being deliberately left wide open. And of course no mention of the fact that US Attorney General Eric Holder, acting as representative for the insurgent Obama and in correlation with the Mexican government, has been running guns to Mexico and drugs back into the United States for years now.

Liberty – Is anybody Listening?

Yesterday’s papers revealed a bid to resurrect plans for a major expansion of Government powers to monitor the phone calls, email exchanges and website visits of every person in the UK. This is a return to a policy opposed by both Coalition parties in opposition and abandoned by the last Government.

Whoever is in Government the grand snooping ambitions of security agencies don’t change. There is an element of whoever you vote for, the Empire strikes back.

The Coalition agreement explicitly promised to ‘end unnecessary data retention’ and restore our civil liberties. Do they still believe it? At the very least we need less secret briefing and more public consultation if this promise is to be abandoned.

This entry was posted in Latest News, Politics and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.