Latest News Update

McCain to introduce cybersecurity legislation giving even more domestic control to NSA, military

Madison Ruppert, Contributing Writer
Activist Post

During the Senate’s major hearing on cybersecurity last week, Senator John McCain, a Republican from Arizona, announced that the Republicans in the Senate would introduce a bill to compete with S. 2105, also known as the Cybersecurity Act of 2012.

McCain seeks to give the NSA and the military previously unimaginable powers over civilian networks, even further expanding the ludicrous power over American citizens given to the military under the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 (NDAA)…

Ron Paul a Storm is Coming

Video top of the page

Iran Told it Must Open Military Base to Inspection; Why All Weapon Claims Are Baseless

Keelan Balderson, Contributing Writer
Activist Post

The hypocrisy over Iran’s nuclear energy program continues today after IAEA officials were refused access to a military base in Parchin, where the West and Israel claim Iran is secretly pursuing nuclear weapons.

“It is disappointing that Iran did not accept our request to visit Parchin during the first or second meetings,” IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano said in a statement today. “We engaged in a constructive spirit, but no agreement was reached.” The media and bizarrely the IAEA itself have ignored the fact that inspectors have already been to the site before, and found nothing.

Cindy Sheean lost her son in Iraq.

Feds Sue Activist Cindy Sheehan Over Back Taxes

Sheehan said she’s always been up front with the IRS and has no intention of paying her taxes. She says the government has already taken enough from her.

I agree. And given the massive vote fraud we are seeing, it may well be that the “government” is illegitimate and has no rights to the wealth of the people. And don’t even get me started on the non-ratification of the 16th Amendment!

First to jump into the life rafts

Central bankers of Nicaragua, Germany, Slovenia, Australia, Kuwait, and the World Bank, plus several CEOs of international banks all resigning within 4 days of one another. What’s about to go down??

Got the White House Blues, Nothing Left to Lose

from kennysideshow

Fiddlin’ while we burn …….

Barry tosses us a blues bone.

Threatening Letters Claiming to Have “Pathogens” Sent to Senators, Media

The FBI and NYPD are investigating threatening letters that claim to contain dangerous pathogens sent to media companies and U.S. senators, law enforcement officials tell NBC New York.

According to law enforcement officials, the person sent letters to Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, of “The Daily Show” and “The Colbert Report,” claiming more letters had been sent to 100 senators and various media companies, including The New York Times, Fox News and NPR.

UN about to take control of the Internet. Forget SOPA – this is international control – Forget Privacy – Seems “One World Government” is coming together.

by sherriequestioningall

With people all over the world standing up to the tyranny of the banks through all the governments and the information getting out to others around the world…. The governments want to stop the information.
All the countries are actually ruled by the banks which are actually all owned by the same people.  So they are now consolidating the power into the UN, so they don’t have the hassle of dealing with all the individual countries.  The UN is seriously about to be the “One World Government.”

The UN is looking to be the “Police” of the internet with individual countries releasing their own control.

HOW, BY NOT LEADING, OBAMA WILL LEAD US TO WAR WITH IRAN

“…All the recent talk, bristling with expertise, about Israel giving the U.S. a 12-hour warning before an attack, is a diversion to play on popular fears. It keeps prodding the subject to keep the fever high in America — a mood that is useful for many things, if you ever elect to use it. Practically speaking, what Benjamin Netanyahu and his defense minister Ehud Barak hope their actions may accomplish is another kind of breakout. They seek to lure Iran to attack American forces or American assets or Israel. In the latter case, they can claim that unless America does its duty and agrees to a joint attack, or takes the matter out of Israel’s hands, Israel itself will attack.

Secret documents lift lid on WWII mutiny by US troops in north Queensland

An Australian historian has uncovered hidden documents which reveal that African American troops used machine guns to attack their white officers in a siege on a US base in north Queensland in 1942.

The downward mobility of the US middle class

More and more people in the US are living in poverty – yet Mitt Romney’s policies would further shred the safety net.

Kurt Haskell: Witness to Government False Flag

Getting a drugged up patsy with a fake bomb onto a plane to America: $1500.
Drumming up baseless fear to make the people kneel and worship the terrorist state: $10 billion dollars.
Selling surveillance technology to airports around the country: $100 billion dollars.
Catching the CIA with its pants down in the act of fucking the American taxpayer: priceless.

There are some things money can’t hide. For everything else, there’s the Media.

Poor America: ‘Some kids are making ketchup soup’

Heartbreaking! Get mad people!

Panorama’s Hilary Andersson travelled to Whitney Elementary School in Las Vegas to meet some of America’s youngest poor.

Children told of going to bed hungry and worrying about their families, while school officials said some children were resorting to eating “ketchup soup”.

Heart &Mind-O-Matic

Great video! Winning hearts and minds by blowing the F out of them!

Freedom*

Children learn that the United States stands for liberty… the land of the free. It’s simply not questioned. That’s what they’re told, that’s what they grow up believing. But as Hayek wrote in the early 1940s,

“Freedom and liberty are now words so worn with use and abuse that one must hesitate to employ them to express the ideals for which they [used to stand.]”

‘Freedom’ now comes with all sorts of strings attached, special stipulations. These days, we’re told: “You’re free. Now follow all of these regulations that are interpreted at the exclusive discretion of hundreds of executive agencies under the penalty of imprisonment and/or financial penalties so egregious that you’ll be paying for the rest of your natural life.”

Billionaire Romney donor uses threats to silence critics

Frank VanderSloot is an Idaho billionaire and the CEO of Melaleuca, Inc., a controversial billion-dollar-a-year company which peddles dietary supplements and cleaning products; back in 2004, Forbes, echoing complaints to government agencies, described the company as “a pyramid selling organization, built along the lines of Herbalife and Amway.” VanderSloot has long used his wealth to advance numerous right-wing political causes. Currently, he is the national finance co-chair of the Mitt Romney presidential campaign, and his company has become one of the largest donors ($1 million) to the ostensibly “independent” pro-Romney SuperPAC, Restore Our Future.

Parchin – Iranian Base IAEA refused entry to.

“Although under the NPT rules Iran is not required to allow inspectors into its military bases, on January 13, 2005, IAEA inspectors were allowed partial access to the Parchin military base as a confidence building measure. [3] The IAEA’s February 2006 report [4] notes that “The Agency did not observe any unusual activities in the buildings visited, and the results of the analysis of environmental samples did not indicate the presence of nuclear material at those locations.” Visual inspection showed that sites were not as capable as suggested by satellite imagery.”

As 1% face extinction, Scrooge, Darth Vader, Professor Snape offer advice

*hyperlinks and video live at source*

For those involved in support of US government-sponsored disinformation and massive crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions of the 99%’s dollars, I invite you to consider the quality of human relationships you wish to work for in creating your future.

National security and a brighter future is not a function of fear, manipulation, and psychopathic control. Our best security follows cooperation, justice under the law, dignity, and freedom.

Would You Support an Iran War If …

Would You Support a War Against Iran If You Knew the True Facts?

This entry was posted in Economy, Government Wants to Control Internet, Iran, Israel, Latest News, Mainstream Media Arm of Establishment, Politics, Terrorism, Veterans Affairs and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.