Politics

Conservatives Say Breaking the Law is Normal for Rich People at Tax Time

The rich don’t much like paying taxes when tax rates run high. They don’t much like paying taxes when tax rates run low either.
January 31, 2012 |

Any tax system that subjects rich people to high taxes is asking for trouble. Or so the politicians who cater to people of means incessantly argue. The higher the tax rate on high incomes, the argument goes, the greater the incentive the rich have to waste time and energy figuring out ways to evade paying taxes.

US Homeland Security Destroys the Holiday for a visiting Brit Couple – Thrown in Jail for a Little English Humor

Coming to a country on vacation where the State watches and interprets every move you make, and can throw you in jail on suspicion of thinking about doing something wrong during your holiday should make non-Americans think twice before visiting the US.

Putting Israel First

“My one and only homeland is America. I am proud of my belief in the age-old Judaic concept of one God in Heaven and one Humanity here below. But my faith does not pull me into a feeling of narrowly tribal kinship with all others who worship God in this way. Whenever I read of Americans singing the Hatikvah, Israel’s national anthem, or see youth groups raising Israel’s flag beside the Stars and Stripes. I am outraged. For Israel’s flag and anthem are symbols of a foreign state; they are not mine.”

JUST SAY NO TO ANY MORE WARS…Feb. 4 anti-war actions

Feb. 4 anti-war actions called to stop imperialist threats to Iran

Newt Gingrich Liberating Cuba? Thanks, But No Thanks!

A few days ago Newt Gingrich, the Republican genius par excellence, surprised his Hispanic followers in Florida when he announced his clever scheme to liberate Cuba from Castro’s tyranny: He will flood the island with a tsunami of cell phones.

According to Newt, flooding the communist-ruled island — actually, it is a fascist-ruled island, but that will be the subject of another article — with cell phone cameras will allow the population to film Castro’s repressive forces at work in order to discourage repression.

The Establishment GOP Conspiracy to Oust Ron Paul

The Saying “Ron Paul is not electable”, so often repeated by the Lame-stream media and among the GOP, is starting to lose ground as the constitutional Congressman of Texas gains momentum along the campaign trail.

Ron Paul speaks at Colorado State to a sold out crowd

There wasn’t an empty seat in the Lory Student Center Main Ballroom, Tuesday morning, as GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul spoke to the Fort Collins and CSU community.

Paul focused on foreign policy, the drug war and preserving of American liberties in his speech lasting about 20 minutes. Supporters who didn’t turn up early for Paul’s 10 a.m. talk were forced to watch a live TV feed in an overflow room or try to listen from the door in the hallway. The LSC Main ballroom holds more than 1,200.

“I’m especially encouraged by the younger generation,” Paul said. “There is truly an intellectual revolution going on in this country.”

Chiquita Cocaine & Zionist Death Squads

In 1954 CIA Director Allen Dulles rescued BP by launching Operation Ajax against Iran’s democratically-elected Mohamed Mossadegh. That same year Dulles came to the aid of United Fruit Company in Guatemala, where nationalist Jacobo Arbenz was elected President on a platform promising land reform.

When Arbenz targeted United Fruit’s 550,000 acre banana plantations for expropriation, Dulles turned to his old employer Sullivan & Cromwell to plot the overthrow of Arbenz.

Sullivan was BP’s lawyer and legal counsel to J. Henry Schroeder Bank, the Warburg-controlled Hamburg bank that financed Adolf Hitler. [1]

Mossad chief holds secret U.S. meetings on Iran nuclear threat, Senate panel reveals

During a broadcasted meeting of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, CIA Director, panel Chairperson indicate they met Tamir Pardo in Washington this week; U.S. official: Iran willing to attack U.S. targets if threatened.

Mossad chief Tamir Pardo held secret talks with top U.S. officials in recent days, cursory comments made during a public Senate hearing indicated on Tuesday.

The clandestine Washington visit was exposed during a hearing of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, which was participated by CIA Director David Petraeus, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and Dianne Feinstein, who chairs the Senate panel.

Folks, please wake up and smell the humus: the US and English-speaking people of the world are getting “groomed” for a false flag attack against some US assets somewhere (possibly the Persian Gulf) to be blamed on Iran as the justification for a military attack against it.

It is painfully obvious that Haaretz’ editorial staff believes that Americans are dumb enough to really believe that Iran would do such a thing.

Please remember: Iran hasn’t started a war in over 200 years, and definitely since it became an Islamic Republic in 1979.

Also, Iran’s leadership may be many things, but stupid isn’t one of them. They full well know the kind of retaliation such an attack would bring from the US government.

So, thank you, Haaretz: thinking Americans aren’t buying this one at all!!

Congressman releases draft legislation to protect cellphone privacy, combat Carrier IQ

Madison Ruppert, Contributing Writer
Activist Post

Some time ago I covered the atrocious software covertly loaded onto most major smartphones by the largest carriers in the United States which is known as Carrier IQ.

This software, which is a massive breach of privacy, records and transmits disturbing amounts of information back to the carrier without the user being aware of what it is doing, or being able to stop the process.

Thankfully, one individual amongst the gaggle of useless so-called representatives, Representative Edward Markey, a Democrat from Massachusetts, has stepped up to the plate to fight back…

IT’S NATURAL FOR CRIMINALS TO SUPPORT CRIMINALS

The phrase ‘Birds of a feather flock together’ never had more of a meaning as in the case of the Adelson’s support of Netanyahu and Gingrich. The following should not come as any great surprise to too many people; The casino company owned by American billionaire Sheldon Adelson, a close ally of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has been under federal investigation for the last year for alleged bribery of foreign officials, ABC News reported over the weekend.

According to ABC, Sands casinos was allegedly cooperating with Chinese organized crime groups, known as triads, who allegedly organized high stakes gambling and sex junkets.

Interesting, no? Surprising, no?? Just shows to go’ya what zionism is ….. ORGANISED CRIME!

Global War and Hunger Porn on the way to Fat City

You vicious, heartless, selfish, feckless fools. You, who have voluntarily surrendered your humanity to an organized gang of satanic psychopaths. Was it for gain? Was it the bad end of a compromise gone wrong? Was it out of fear, after having come into a position, of losing the position and then you assume the position? Were you up for it anyway, you who bring the unwilling world to the doorstep of global war? You who are arranging the tableau, like a dinner table for the damned, ferrying ships bound for salvage, to be evidence in yet another false flag, waving blood red above the burning bodies of the duped and deluded who went into combat for bankers. The pens move and the weapons fire. Iran has done nothing to you. Their restraint has been admirable.

The Most Revealing Wink Of The 20th Century

Congressman Albert Thomas winks back at a quickly-smiling LBJ as he is being sworn in to be the next President of the United States on Air Force One while the grief-stricken Jackie Kennedy stands next to him.

Drive-by Scanning: Officials Expand Use and Dose of Radiation for Security Screening

U.S. law enforcement agencies are exposing people to radiation in more settings and in increasing doses to screen for explosives, weapons and drugs. In addition to the controversial airport body scanners, which are now deployed for routine screening, various X-ray devices have proliferated at the border, in prisons and on the streets of New York.

Not only have the machines become more widespread, but some of them expose people to higher doses of radiation. And agencies have pushed the boundaries of acceptable use by X-raying people covertly, according to government documents and interviews.

Don’t Mention the War: Georgian President Visits White House for NATO Push

Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili held high-profile White House meetings today with President Obama, who promised to help expand trade between the two nations and support the Georgian military’s reconstruction.

The visit was aimed at bolstering Georgia’s ambitions to join NATO, which are supported loudly by the US but appear overwhelmingly opposed across the rest of the alliance. The elephant in the room was the 2008 Russo-Georgian War.

NATO membership may have been the “good reason” for this visit; however, the “real reason” may have been something very sinisterly different.

The United States is sponsoring the construction of facilities in Georgia on the threshold of a military conflict in Iran, a member of Georgian opposition movement Public Assembly, Elizbar Javelidze has stated. According to the academician, that explains why President Mikhail Saakashvili is roaming the republic opening new hospitals in its regions. “These are 20-bed hospitals…It’s an American project. A big war between the US and Iran is beginning in the Persian Gulf. $5 billion was allocated for the construction of these 20-bed military hospitals,” Javelidze said in an interview with Georgian paper Kviris Kronika (News of the Week), as cited by Newsgeorgia website.

The United States is sponsoring the construction of facilities in Georgia on the threshold of a military conflict in Iran, a member of the Georgian opposition movement Public Assembly, Elizbar Javelidze has stated. The opposition member stated that the construction is mainly paid from the American pocket. In addition, airports are being briskly built in Georgia and there are talks of constructing a port for underwater vessels in Kulevi on the eastern Black Sea coast in Georgia. Javelidze believes that it is all linked to the deployment of US military bases on the Georgian soil. Lazika – one of Saakashvili’s mega-projects, a new city that will be built from a scratch – will be “an American military town”. According to the politician, “a secret airdrome” has already been erected in the town of Marneuli, southern Georgia. The opposition member wondered who would protect Georgia in case if Iran fires its missiles against US military facilities on the territory of the Caucasian state.

This visit probably has very little to do with NATO membership, and everything to do with impending war plans against Iran.

10 things you need to know about Newt

Newt has been a personal friend and ally of the Likud leader and current Israeli premier, Binyamin Netanyahu, since his days as House Speaker. “I see myself as in many ways being pretty close to Bibi Netanyahu in thinking about the dangers of the world,” he said in the TV interview. “So I see a much more tougher-minded [sic] and much more honest approach to the Middle East in a Gingrich administration.”

For tougher-minded, read “bloody”, and for “more honest”, read “one-sided”.

Gingrich Wants Kids To Work As Janitors, But Refused To Work Himself

Newt Gingrich has made headlines and raised eyebrows on the campaign trail for proposing to make poor children work as janitors in their school, saying it would help them understand the value of work and money.

But apparently, even on child janitorial work, Gingrich is employing a double standard. As Karen Tumulty notes, in a 1995 Vanity Fair profile, Gingrich seemed to refuse to get a job as a student.

Well, Israel certainly wants war! But that is Israel. Why would the US Congress, which supposedly exists to serve the will of the AMERICAN people, be obeying the will of Israel?

Well, maybe because Israel’s PACs, including lobbying/spying organization AIPAC, are PAYING THEM TO! (And may have used money looted from American investors by Bernie Madoff to do it!)

You heard me. Members of AIPAC, the organization suspected of spying for Israel, donate vast sums of money to the members of US Congress. And the US Congress has sold our young men and women in uniform to go off and fight and die in wars Israel has created.

FLASHBACK – MAJESTIC MEMORIES

The government may declare victory in wars started in foreign lands, but for the people who live in small towns in this land the results are barely distinguishable from defeat. Lives are lost, families destroyed, futures shattered, hopes ruined; all this is the price paid by the people for the “foreign entanglements” we were long ago warned to avoid. The real price of war is paid not just by those who died in it, but by those who are left behind who bury their dead and pay the bills.

A former slave’s letter in response to his old master’s request to work for him again

In August of 1865, a Colonel P.H. Anderson of Big Spring, Tennessee, wrote to his former slave, Jourdan Anderson, and requested that he come back to work on his farm. Jourdan — who, since being emancipated, had moved to Ohio, found paid work, and was now supporting his family — responded spectacularly by way of the letter seen below.

Obama Denies ‘Huge Number of Civilian Casualties’ in Drone War

This was an obvious lie, but the Bureau of Investigative Journalism helped prove it so in August by cataloguing their lengthy findings on civilian casualties in the drone war, counting hundreds of civilians by name who were killed in drone strikes, including at least 168 children. Investigative reporter Noor Behram, who had been on the ground in Pakistan tallying the dead, estimated that “for every 10 to 15 people killed, maybe they get one militant.”

Religious Nut Claims Clinton Is To Blame For Oral Sex Related Cancers

Virginia Officials Confirm Criminal Election Fraud Investigation of Gingrich Campaign

Had the same thing been carried out by a worker for the now-defunct ACORN, Republicans — and even Newt Gingrich — would have called it massive “voter fraud”. But the 1,500 acts of fraud, by Gingrich’s own admission, were carried out by a worker hired by his campaign, so it seems the media have barely noticed it.

In late December, after Gingrich had failed to turn in enough valid signatures to qualify for the Virginia primary ballot, he was caught on video tape telling a supporter in Iowa that the reason for the failure was due to a campaign worker who created 1,500 fraudulent signatures.

“We turned in 11,100 — we needed 10,000 — 1,500 of them were by one guy who, frankly, committed fraud,” Gingrich seen and heard saying in video originally aired by CNN.

Pac-Man Hacked Onto a Touch-Screen Voting Machine Without Breaking “Tamper-Evident” Seals

The Pac-Man hack onto the Sequoia/Dominion voting machine was revealed this week. It was accomplished without breaking any of the “tamper-evident” seals that voting machine companies and election officials claim are used to ensure nobody can physically hack into them without being discovered.

“We received the machine with the original tamper-evident seals intact,” the hackers from Princeton and University of Michigan report. “The software can be replaced without breaking any of these seals, simply by removing screws and opening the case.”

Here’s a video of Pac-Man running on the hacked Sequoia touch-screen voting machine…

Chilling tape from Air Force One on day JFK shot

It’s been nearly a half-century since the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

But new information from that day in Dallas has just been released — audiotape of conversations between Air Force One and Washington.

For the first time, the complete audio record of the flight back from Dallas to Washington is available to the public online, from the National Archives, for free.

Illinois Nuclear Power Plant Loses Power … Vents Nuclear Steam

Operators at Byron Generating Station declared an Unusual Event at 10:18 a.m.CT, due to the loss of offsite power and Unit 2 coming offline.

The nuclear facility’s diesel generators activated as designed to provide power to the facility when there is a loss of offsite power to the facility. The facility remains in a safe condition. Station engineering experts are looking into the cause of the loss of offsite power.

Will The Jews Let Ron Paul Win?

The GOP Has Never Before Seen Liars Like Gingrich and Romney

Make no mistake: politics is dirty game. To play, and to play to win, you have to sell your soul to to the devil. You’re on a 24/7 spin cycle. You disparage your opponents. You stretch the truth. And you lie. Every candidate is guilty of these tactics. And none in the history of the Republican Party have done it better or more blatantly and consistently than Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich. They’ve taken the art of lying into a whole new stratosphere.

US Lawmakers Take Next Step on New Iran Sanctions

Lawmakers on the U.S. Senate Banking Committee plan to vote on a new round of sanctions targeting Iran’s energy sector, aimed at choking off funds they suspect Tehran uses to develop nuclear weapons.

The committee released details of its 61-page bipartisan bill late on Monday and lawmakers will consider the measures and vote on them at a hearing on Thursday.

“Iran’s continuing defiance of its international legal obligations and refusal to come clean on its nuclear program underscore the need to further isolate Iran and its leaders,” said Tim Johnson, the Democratic chairman of the committee.

Senator Johnson, did you not get the memo regarding the reality that IAEA inspectors are on the ground in Tehran right now?!?

Did you also not get the memo that to date, absolutely no nuclear material in the Iranian nuclear program is unaccounted for?

Did you also not get the memo that Israel, a nuclear armed country which, unlike Iran, has not signed the NNPT, and refuses to allow inspections of its nuclear sites,continues to get billions in aid from the US government illegally, under the Symington Act?!?

Did you also not get the memo that Russian and Chinese leadership have gone on record, stating that if there is a military attack against Iran, that they will join the fray on the part of Iran?!?

Senator Johnson, we all know that these sanctions are simply a prelude to a war against Iran, a country which has not initiated a war in over 200 years, and certainly not it became an Islamic Republic.

But sir, I would very strongly caution you to be careful what you wish for.

The unintended consequences of such a war could definitely create a true global cataclysm with an horrific outcome for all concerned.

4-minute video: US war-murders end when US War Criminals arrested

*hyperlinks and video live at source*

Dr. Dahlia Wasfi’s 4-minute speech powerfully communicates what US wars are: criminal Wars of Aggression.

The US mass-murders of millions of our brothers and sisters ends when critical mass of Americans understand and demand the arrests and removal from power of US War Criminals.
The wars of today are all based on lies. The wars of yesterday are all based on lies. They are not close to lawful.

The war of tomorrow in Iran is hyped on lies (here, here) and a history of US War Crimes on Iran (helpful analogy here). It has no basis in law, and likely will be foisted upon Americans under the lie of a false-flag attack.

Barack Obama confirms unmanned drone programme

President Barack Obama has confirmed the used of unmanned drones to kill suspected terrorists in Pakistan’s tribal areas, a programme that has intensified during his term and is a constant source of friction with the government in Islamabad.

It is the first official confirmation of a so-far secret programme, run from the CIA’s headquarters in Langley.

This entry was posted in Latest News, Politics and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.