Latest News Update

The War on Apathy

The United States was the role model of the international community for decades and we truly stood for great values, morals and ethical conduct. Something has happened in our glorious nation, something awful. The people we elect aren’t doing their jobs, they take 20 weeks off a year, blatantly and publicly waste the money we’re required to give to them and they repeatedly with arbitrary power limit our rights as human beings, not just as US citizens. We’re told from a young age that we are to comply with laws and respect authority, but where is the line drawn? The answer is anywhere.

FDA staffers sue agency over surveillance of personal e-mail

The Food and Drug Administration secretly monitored the personal e-mail of a group of its own scientists and doctors after they warned Congress that the agency was approving medical devices that they believed posed unacceptable risks to patients, government documents show.

The surveillance — detailed in e-mails and memos unearthed by six of the scientists and doctors, who filed a lawsuit against the FDA in U.S. District Court in Washington last week — took place over two years as the plaintiffs accessed their personal Gmail accounts from government computers.

Tech Giants Under Fire for Conspiracy to Suppress Employee Wages

Brandon Turbeville
Activist Post

If current events continue in their present direction, seven of the world’s largest and most influential tech companies may have to pay anywhere from 5% to 10% of the yearly earnings of tens of thousands of their employees. Not only that, but these payouts may have to be calculated all the way back to 2005…

Holder plots to stop states from enforcing “Voter ID” laws, says legal group

The Attorney General, in a speech, stated that “all citizens should be automatically registered to vote” and is critical of voter ID laws passed in Arizona, Texas and other states. In fact, Holder has put the wheels in motion for a series of DOJ federal lawsuits against states that attempts to require photo identification before a person is allowed to vote.

“How am I supposed to steal an election if we keep the voting honest, dammit?” — Official White Horse Souse

British Tourists Arrested For Tweets of Terror

Heather Callaghan
Activist Post

Homeland Security is making more enemies after seizing two British tourists over ridiculously misconstrued tweets. Leigh Van Bryan, age 26, tweeted to a friend that he was free to talk before he was going to “destroy” America. He was excited to visit Hollywood and perform the British slang “destroy,” which is to party hard and “get trashed.” …

Sicily Pitchfork Movement in Revolt – Western Media Blackout

On January 16th, middle class Sicilians began a popular uprising appropriately called the ‘Pitchfork Movement’…’Movimento Dei Forconi’.

There are shades of the Occupy movement within it, but the core is not dissatisfied unemployed youth with no property or businesses to lose.

They are middle aged and older. They know that what they have left has been targeted by their own elites to bear the economic pain.

The other difference is size. Sicily’s five million people, their grass roots people, have occupied themselves.

So of course the story caught my eye and I then checked the mainstream media sites to look at what I was sure to be some great video. Wrong! So far, there is almost nothing.

Militarized Drills Continue: Stadiums Prepped to Be Used as Martial Law Staging Centers

The Intel Hub
Shepard Ambellas… Avalon

Los Angeles — By now you may have heard of the many FEMA camps located throughout the United States which will serve as holding centers for US citizens during times of civil unrest.
The camps are no conspiracy theory and they happen to be popping up at a rapid rate in the Continental United States (CONUS). In fact, Infowars recently reported on a new detention hub located at the Los Angeles Airport (LAX).

But what about the fact that every stadium is a FEMA camp hiding in plain sight, stagnantly awaiting its grim use one day in the near future? (Think New Orleans Super Dome)

Serbia buys U.S. Steel plant; Price: $1

sum of $1, hoping to avoid its closure and keep 5,400 workers employed at a time of widespread joblessness and economic hardship in the Balkan country.

Prime Minister Mirko Cvetkovic said the deal was a “forced move” caused by the global economic crisis and that the government aims to restructure and resell the plant.

Forbidden Knowledge – History of the Khazar Empire [Lecture by Jack Otto]

GOP plotting to oust Ron Paul

After approximately 20 GOP debates only the strong are left standing. Ron Paul is among the GOP presidential hopefuls that are still striving to get to the White House. On Tuesday Floridians will cast their votes in Florida’s primaries and although Mitt Romney is the GOP favorite, Ron Paul has an intimidating support base and poses a real threat to the Republican establishment, according to some. A petition has started an attempt to make remove Paul from the race and Julie Borowski, a Ron Paul supporter, joins us to discuss why Ron Paul isn’t going anywhere.

War for Total Control

Like a sharp two-edged sword, the internet and the very rapidly evolving technologies surrounding it, are poised to either usher in a new era of intellectual, cultural and spiritual enlightenment, material well-being and true cooperation amongst nations bent on resolving common global problems; or we may be about to fall into a black abyss of absolute totalitarian control; intellectual, physical and spiritual violence; and mass slavery on an unprecedented scale.

How to resolve this dilemma? We should certainly start by understanding three key issues: who really controls these technologies, what are their medium and long term objectives, why are they being used the way they are…

Saudi-funded jihad targets Syria as last secular Arab state’

The dust has still not settled in the suburbs of Damascus, which in recent days has seen some of the fiercest fighting, claiming scores of lives. And as the unrest runs high, Moscow has offered itself as a stage for dialogue between the regime and the opposition, who are currently rejecting talks with President Assad. The idea of the Syrian opposition dancing to the foreign drum is shared by John R. Bradley, author of the book ‘After the Arab Spring’. He says NATO members are committed to toppling the regime to make Iran their next target.

Barack Obama faces pressure over TVShack extradition case – Guardian

US president asked to explain why America is trying to extradite British student Richard O’Dwyer over alleged copyright breach

Barack Obama has come under pressure to explain American attempts to extradite a British student accused of breaking US copyright law, after a web campaign to raise awareness of the case propelled it to the top of a presidential question-and-answer session.

A query about Richard O’Dwyer, a 23-year-old Sheffield Hallam undergraduate who faces jail if sent for trial and convicted in the US, was the most asked of more than 133,000 questions submitted to a live online Google+ “hangout” with the president broadcast on Monday.

30 Blocks Of Squalor – Chicken Or The Egg?

Philadelphia had 2.1 million people in 1950. Today, they have 1.5 million people. The government solution to problems caused by government solutions is to raise taxes. Eventually you reach a tipping point. There are very few productive people left in Phila to shake down. The Mantua Square low income housing development is less than one year old. The little plots of grass in front of their homes are already littered with trash and beer bottles. As the neighborhood around this taxpayer paid for oasis continues to spiral downward, they will need to put bars on the windows and electrify the fence. The hoards will be looking to ransack and pillage the only thing they haven’t destroyed yet. I think a new government program paid for with your taxes is needed to rectify this situation. Don’t you?

IRAN IS NOT OUR ENEMY ***MAKE THIS VIRAL TO STOP WW3***

US Intel Director Prepares Public for False Flag Event

Desperate for war, US prepares to blame Iran for false flag attack.

Tony Cartalucci, Contributing Writer
Activist Post

California To Run Out Of Cash In One Month, Controller Warns

The Assembly budget committee is considering a bill today that would enable $865 million of borrowing from existing state accounts, Senate Bill 95. Chiang, after consultation with the Department of Finance and state Treasurer Bill Lockyer, is also seeking about $2.4 billion in delayed payments to universities, counties and Medi-Cal, as well as additional borrowing from outside investors.

This entry was posted in Economy, Government Wants to Control Internet, Iran, Israel, Latest News, Middle East and Surrounds, Politics, Terrorism and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.