Latest News

__________________________________________________

ITV use fake videogame footage, claim its authentic IRA video shooting down chopper

SLIDESHOW – Irish Protesters Rage Against The Banks – Beautiful Black & White Photo Essay

Profanity Warning – Some of the signs show x-rated comments about the IMF.

Don’t miss photo #13.

Analyst: $1 Trillion In Hidden Losses At German Banks

CNBC Video – Currency Strategist Joseph Trevisani – Sep. 23. 2011

With Deutsche Bank skirting by at greater than 50:1 leverage, this should not be a surprise. French banks should be assumed to be hiding similar losses. Clip runs 90 seconds.

Fidel Castro calls Obama UN address ‘gibberish’

HAVANA (AFP) – Cuba’s Fidel Castro blasted Barack Obama’s speech to the United Nations as “gibberish” on Monday, saying the US president used a rambling address to justify the “unjustifiable.”…

Pakistan seeks diplomatic support in row with U.S

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) – Pakistani officials have been meeting with ambassadors and other foreign dignitaries seeking diplomatic support as the United States piles pressure on Islamabad to cut its alleged ties with a militant group blamed for attacks on U.S. targets.
Pakistan will almost certainly seek the backing of China. Pakistan and China are long-time allies, and in recent months Islamabad has leaned closer to China as its ties with the United States have deteriorated.

China’s Public Security Minister Meng Jianzhu arrived in Islamabad on Monday and was scheduled to meet senior officials.

“China is always there for us,” said Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik as he welcomed Meng.

‘Why is Israel allowed to have nukes?’

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan says the West practices double standards in regrad to Israel’s nuclear arsenal.

In an interview with CNN on Sunday, Erdogan noted that Israel is the only player in the Middle East that has nuclear weapons and asked, “Why is it that countries banning Iran from having nuclear weapons don’t also ban Israel from having nuclear weapons?”

Turkey downgraded ties with Israel after Tel Aviv refused to apologize for its attack on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla, which left nine Turkish citizens dead on May 31, 2010.

Look, Over There! It’s Mossad!

Syria is now in month seven of a popular uprising that shows no signs of abating, and the U.N. has just imposed new sanctions on President Bashar al-Assad’s regime for killing demonstrators. What’s an embattled ruler to do? Change the subject by diverting the public’s attention to an ancient foe.

More than three years after Hezbollah military commander Imad Mugniyah was killed by a car bomb, Syrian State Television has broadcast a taped “confession” by a Palestinian philosophy graduate who says he provided a crucial tip to the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad right before Mugniyah was killed.

The 10 worst chemicals in cosmetics and personal care products

The entire cosmetic industry is in abuyer beware state of alert, thanks to the latest additions to the melting pot of chemicals and pollutants in skin care, above and beyond the usual parabens. Consumers are warned by experts toput on the watch listany makeup which contains synthetic coloring ingredients, emulsifiers, leads, copolymer, triclosan, and “urea as a preservative.” Also contributing to the chemical compounds are phthalates, formaldehyde, and petroleum.

REPORT – Spanish Wind Company Has Received $867 Million In U.S. Energy Stimulus Funds

Apparently, for Obama, stimulus need not be for US companies…

REPORT – Colombia Spent U.S. Anti-Drug Aid HIDING Political Ties To Drug Trade

Caught red-handed…

On the desert trail of Tony Blair’s millions

An explosive new TV documentary reveals the apparent conflict of interests that allows the former prime minister, now a Middle East peace envoy, to earn millions.

One of the first letters arranging Tony Blair’s 2008 visit to Colonel Gaddafi, the now deposed Libyan despot, was written on the notepaper of the “Office of the Quartet Representative” – the formal title of the former British prime minister, reflecting his role as Middle East peace envoy.

Mr Blair flew into Tripoli in a jet arranged by the Libyan government, and was met by British diplomats. Yet a well-placed source has told The Daily Telegraph that his visits were little to do with Middle East peace, saying instead that the “visits were lobby visits for banking deals with JP Morgan” – the US investment bank that pays Mr Blair a consultancy fee of a reported £2 million a year. However, Mr Blair’s official spokesman categorically denied that Blair lobbied Saif al-Islam, Gaddafi’s son, on behalf of the bank, insisting that the visits were largely to do with African affairs.

Ron Paul “8000 Americans Have Died In These Wars That Are Illegal!”

UN to act on JP radiation only 8 months late

The glorious speed of government, only 8 months after the devistating quakes and tsunami that left Fukushima radioactove the UN is PLANNING on sending a team to help in the clean up maybe next month.

This is really a world issue because if japan cant clean it up the radiation is going to spread to other areas

Occupy Wall Street: ‘Pepper-spray’ officer named in Bush protest claim

A senior New York police officer accused of pepper-spraying young women on the “Occupy Wall Street” demonstrations is the subject of a pending legal action over his conduct at another protest in the city. RELATED: Lawrence O’Donnell on Police Brutality full clips of the clash between demonstrators at occupy wall street at Occupy Wall Street

How Anonymous emerged to Occupy Wall Street

Blast destroys Egypt gas pipeline to Israel, Jordan

Breaking-(Reuters) – An explosion destroyed an Egyptian pipeline in Sinai that supplies Israel and Jordan with gas on Tuesday, security sources and witnesses said.

Trader Alessio Rastani on the BBC: Goldman Sachs Rules The World Not Governments

China, Russia pledge to further military cooperation

Turkish government releases identities of IDF soldiers who attacked the Mavi Marmara

After an extensive investigation the Turkish government has released the names of the IDF soldiers who participated in the attack on the Mavi Marmara. This news broke today in Sabah, a Turkish newspaper.

The search for the identities of IDF soldiers who participated in the deadly Flotilla raid began after Turkish intelligence demanded the information from Israel who refused to release the information. The Turkish government has requested an apology from Israel as well as compensation for victims of the attack and lifting the blockade on Gaza to abort this investigation. After Israel refused the Turkish government warned they would pursue criminal charges against individuals who participated in the attack. The prosecutor conducting the investigation on the Mavi Marmara raid is Mehmet Akif Ekinci of Turkey’s Ministry of Justice.

Hobnobbing with Arnold Schwarzenegger, $16,000-a-night presidential suites, Louboutin shopping sprees:UN diplomats spend big in New York

Dozens even enjoyed a $300 a head champagne dinner with Arnold Schwarzenegger at an exclusive Italian eatery.

See story about FEC allowing naturalized citizens to run for President.

Never Surrender Freedom and Your Guns for a Bowl of Rice

Libya and Arab World Update From ArRai TV In English

Hawazen is the General manager of ArRai TV, which is the voice of Arab Resistance, she talks about the Arab World.
00.00 Egypt/Arab World – 08.00 Israel – 12.55 Aisha Gaddafi Libya – 15.15 Libya – 20.00 Syria – 24.30 Qatar

Turkish ship sailed for drilling

Turkish ship, Piri Reis has sailed to northern half of Cyprus on Friday for exploring in the northern half of Cyprus.

Turkish Prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan confirmed it by saying that if Greek Cyprus will stop its exploration then Turkey will also.

Erdogen said, “The most important thing for us now is to preserve the reunification process in a healthy way.”

Lemmings

BREAKING – HIS NAME IS ANTHONY BOLOGNA – ANONYMOUS Identifies NYPD Officer Who MACED Innocent Female Wall Street Protesters

From ANONYMOUS:

As we watched your officers kettle innocent women, we observed you violently pepper spray wildly into the group of kettled women. We were shocked and disgusted by your behavior. You know who the innocent women were, now they will have the chance to know who you are. Before you commit atrocities against innocent people, think twice.

Complete coverage of this story including details of a civil rights violation against Bologna are inside.

Yeah like wall St.

The Holocaust ™ the sacred cow of warmongering

Because of the myth of the “good war” millions have been pointlessly murdered by needless interventionism. Without the Holocaust narrative WWII is nothing but another colonial resource war.That is why no one can talk about the holocaust. it is illegal in Europe and Canada and career suicide in America. Time to talk about what is more than taboo.

America….. It’s Time To Stand On Your Feet And Fight

This video was made to inspire courage in the people of America. We are the world’s last hope for freedom, if we fall completely to the New World Order the world will become a tyrannical prison planet. It is time to stand and fight the NWO anyway you can. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees and I hope this video inspires you the same way.

Win for us, says Fluoride-Free

Anti-fluoride campaigners have claimed an early victory in the lead-up to New Plymouth’s water fluoridation battle.

Yesterday the Advertising Standards Authority rejected a complaint by New Plymouth dentist David Antunovic that an anti-fluoridation billboard on Devon St East breached the advertising code.

The sign “Fluoridation is safe – Yeah Right” was erected by Fluoride-Free Taranaki and has since been removed but Mr Antunovic had complained it implied fluoridation was unsafe, which he felt was false and misleading.

The Litany Against Fear

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

CIA efforts to recruit Arab Americans hit bumps

The CIA’s long-standing effort to recruit Arab Americans is hitting some bumps.

The agency yanked advertisements for linguists off the website of the nation’s largest and oldest Arab American newspaper on Sept. 8, reportedly because the paper had published a story about domestic spying on Muslims.

The CIA restored the ads to the newspaper, the Arab American News, based in Dearborn, Mich., last Wednesday after the paper ran an editorial questioning the CIA’s commitment to freedom of the press. The agency said it regretted “any misunderstandings.”

Egyptian detained in Lebanon for spying for Israel

The Lebanese army says it has detained an Egyptian man and his Lebanese wife in southeast Lebanon on suspicion of collaborating with Israel’s Mossad spy agency.

An army statement said Monday that the man confessed to accepting money in return for spying and that he traveled to Israel three times since 1999.

The army says Lebanese authorities found in his home equipment used for spying and CDs with pictures of security locations.

Settlers Take Their Infants To Target Practice

NSA Wants Top-Secret Smartphones

The National Security Agency’s secret agents may soon use smartphones to access classified data, but developing a secure portable device has proven a major challenge.

Troy Lange, the NSA’s mobility mission manager, said he is developing a smartphone secure enough for spies to use, but akin to user-friendly iPhones and Android models.

“I want to get this into everybody’s hands,” said Lange, alluding to hopes that the device could be used throughout the government. However, Lange knows his plans make “the security people’s heads pop off.” The new device will have to pass muster by security agents to make sure it can’t be hacked or transfer dangerous information.

The Simple Truth The New World Order Doesn’t Want You To Realize

The Disappearance of President Obama & Netanyahu’s Security Scam

Alan Hart thinks America needs a benign military coup to put an end to the corruption of pork barrel politics which put democracy up for sale to the highest bidders.

Barack Obama is still occupying the Oval Office but on policy for Israel-Palestine he is no longer the president. He is presidential candidate Obama, devoted to saying and doing whatever is necessary to secure American Jewish campaign funding and Zionist lobby organized Jewish votes which, in a close election race, could make the difference between him getting or not getting a second term in the White House.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Addresses United Nations General Assembly

ED NOTE: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s address to the UN General Assembly sparked a walkout. Diplomats from more than 30 countries, including the US and EU nations, left the hall as he attacked the West, denounced Israel and questioned the Holocaust.

Critically speaking or not, they would walk out anyway. It has become a statement, and at first it spoke volumes and was effective.

But, like every other effective device which they have ever employed, they are overusing this one too, its effectiveness is rapidly wearing thin and one of these days will eventually lose its effect entirely and become a ridiculous stunt.

Professor John Mearsheimer responds to Zio-con Jeffrey Goldberg’s latest smear, with introduction by Stephen M. Walt

Ever since John Mearsheimer and I began writing about the Israel lobby, some of our critics have leveled various personal charges against us. These attacks rarely addressed the substance of what we wrote — a tacit concession that both facts and logic were on our side — but instead accused us of being anti-Semites and conspiracy theorists. They used these false charges to try to discredit and/or marginalize us, and to distract people from the important issues of U.S. Middle East policy that we had raised.

OCCUPY TOGETHER

Welcome to OCCUPY TOGETHER, a hub for all of the events springing up across the country in solidarity with Occupy Wall St. As we have followed the news on facebook, twitter, and the various live feeds across the internet, we felt compelled to build a site that would help spread the word as more protests organize across the country. We hope to provide people with information about events that are organizing, ongoing, and building across the U.S. as we, the 99%, take action against the greed and corruption of the 1%.

UN bid heralds death of Palestine’s old guard: new leaders will spurn two states

Jonathan Cook argues that the inevitable cot death of the Palestinians’ UN statehood bid, suffocated by Israel’s American and European allies, will spell the end of the illusion of two states and with it Palestine’s old guard, and usher in a new generation of Palestinians, directing their energies into an anti-apartheid struggle and the international boycott and sanctions movement.

The Awakening

Collaboration efforts between Henry Havoc of We Are Change and American Voicebox brought about this musical expression for the people of this country and the world to hear, feel, and embrace. “No Justice, No Peace” (Recent words of advice and inspiration from a retired Secret Service agent of 40+ years.)

British Corporation Mass Murdering Ugandans in UN Sanctioned Land Grab

Tony Cartalucci, Contributing Writer
Activist Post

The New York Times recently reported in an article titled, “In Scramble for Land, Group Says, Company Pushed Ugandans Out,” that the British “New Forests Company” has evicted over 20,000 people from their land in Uganda to make way for tree plantations. Homes were burnt, people, including women and children, were brutalized and murdered during the long eviction process. However, the New York Times states that in this case “the government and the company said the settlers were illegal and evicted for a good cause: to protect the environment and help fight global warming.”

Fast downloads: Telstra’s 4G fills need for speed

Coalition holds mainland lead – Newspoll

Gillard, Abbott antics spur mistrust

Newspoll and voter volatility

Newspoll has been taking political opinion polls since late 1985, Bob Hawke’s third year as Prime Minister. This graph below shows two party…

Swan lays into inertia in Europe

David Uren and Brad Norington WAYNE Swan has lashed European leaders’ lack of political will and poor decision-making.

$300k sweetener for top public servants

Dennis Shanahan, Political editor FIVE of Australia’s most senior public servants are expected to be granted pay rises of between $250,000 and $300,000.

Facebook tracks you, even after leaving site

US spy drone crashes in Somali city: witnesses

An unmanned US spy drone has crashed in Somalia’s southern port city of Kismayu, a bastion of the Al Shabaab Islamist group, according to a rebel official and residents.

COURTESY http://whatreallyhappened.com/

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!

“If you are thinking 1 year ahead, plant seeds If you are thinking 10 years ahead, plant a tree If you are thinking 100 years ahead, educate the people.” — Chinese Emperor Kuan Tsu, 5th centuring BC

The U.K.’s Cost In The Libyan war: $2.7 Billion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGzHl5-vMgQ

Pakistan hosts top Chinese security official and war games with Saudi as ties with US plunge

Pakistan hosted China’s top security official and staged war games with Saudi Arabia on Monday, strengthening ties with two regional players as its relationship with the United States plummets over allegations Islamabad supports insurgents in Afghanistan.

ENRON 2.0 – The EU Suicide Pact To Leverage The EFSF – Sovereign Debt TARP For Europe (CNBC – Steve Liesman)

We alerted readers Thursday night that this plan was on the way. The DOW rallied 270 points late today on news the EU is working to finalize a version of the Geithner plan presented to European leaders last week. This is Europe making an 8 X leveraged bet on itself.

EU Goes From Monetary Union To Suicide Pact – Complete details inside.

CIA Employee Kills US Citizen At US Embassy In Afghanistan

Wall Street Protests: Don’t give in to the violence or you lose.

It’s sad in a way – that the working class police are supporting the real crooks – while arresting a beating citizens standing up for their and their families rights.

Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 9/26/11: Time to De-Recognize the United Nations

Posted in Ron Paul For President 2012

Terrifying NATO Cluster Bomb in Libya – Raw Footage

In Response To The Idiot Who Implied OccupyWallSt Was Communist

Bloomberg casts doubt on police chief’s claims that cops can shoot down planes over New York

Bloomberg said that the police have ‘lots of capabilities you don’t know about and you won’t know about’, but that ‘it certainly does not mean 9/11 wouldn’t have occurred’.

Europe’s Latest Rescue Deux Ex Machina: A CDO… SQUARED

Because what according to Liesman the ECB is about to propose, is nothing short of not just a CDO, but a CDO SQUARED. We are still waiting for more information, but according to his description of what this last ditch bailout bazooka (before Eurobonds of course), is that the ECB will take the debt bought by sovereign governments and will issue EURs against EFSF/ESM bonds as collateral: this is in its simplest definition, a CDO Squared (because as we have described in the past, the EFSF is simply a CDO), which in turn means that the systemic leverage of the Eurozone is about to rise 8-fold

BAILOUT MADNESS – Wall Street Socialist Millionaires Mock Protesters While Drinking Champagne – VIDEO

This is a MUST SEE – Runs 45 seconds.

Talk about irony. The Socialist millionaires at 55 Wall Street (who live well thanks to taxpayer bailouts) drink champagne and mock the ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protesters below, many of whom are strident capitalists demanding an end to stealth Wall Street bailouts by the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury.

#OccupyWallStreet bleeds and leads

A bit after 10 p.m. on Saturday night in occupied Liberty Plaza, there was a celebration around the media tables. Photocopied facsimiles of Sunday’s New York Daily News were being passed around and photographed. After having held the plaza with hundreds of protesters at any given time for a week, and having kept the blocks surrounding the Stock Exchange barricaded by police all the while, the protest was finally getting serious news coverage.

“The Daily News!” I heard someone say on the plaza. “It’s because this is a sustained occupation.”

Exclaimed one of those doing media relations, “We’ve already won!”

China backs Palestinian U.N. bid

China on Monday highlighted its support for the Palestinian bid for full membership of the United Nations but called for “prudent” international action on Syria.

I think that China (and pretty much the rest of the world) are fed up with a Washington DC clique that serves Israel but likes to pretend otherwise. So, they are going to use the Security Council to publicly force the US to show to the world that it is Israel’s slave.

Of course, Obama, understanding he will probably lose the White House anyway next year, might just decide to emancipate himself by abstaining at the Security Council, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

John Oliver: “If people get their news from the Daily Show, this country is in real trouble”

USA: New York, Wall Street, Peaceful protesters treated like cattle II, fascism rising

Israeli PM rejects charge of killing hundreds of thousands

Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday described as “outrageous” remarks by Turkish premier Recep Tayyip Erdogan in which he claimed Israel had killed “hundreds of thousands” of Palestinians.

“They all committed suicide in Fort Marcy Park!” — Noddin’ Yahoo

Depressed as a Nation? 80 Percent of Americans Believe That We Are in a Recession Right Now

According to a brand new Gallup poll, 80 percent of Americans believe that we are in a recession right now. Of course the government insists that the recession ended quite some time ago, but apparently the message is not sinking in. Not only that, most Americans also do not believe that things are going to get better any time soon. According to the Gallup poll, 61 percent of Americans believe that the economy will be the same as it is right now or will be even worse one year from now. Two years ago, only 35 percent of Americans felt that way. Talk about pessimism! So are we depressed as a nation? Have too many people been reading the Economic Collapse Blog? How do we account for such strange numbers?

You Won’t See This On CNBC – BBC says world markets must crash.

Just Because You’re Paranoid, Doesn’t Mean They’re Not After You

The Federal Reserve does not deal in money, they deal in illusions. Their main product, the dollar, is an illusion of real wealth. They do not care about inflation, since that is all that they do. What they do care about is inflation expectations. The illusion of low inflation which they manage through many tricks. Now they are concerned about the illusion of themselves.

Tightening the Noose: France Bans Cash Sales of Gold/Silver Over $600

A couple of weeks ago our report that some Austrian banks had begun restricting the sale of gold and silver to 15,000 Euro (~$20,000 USD) reportedly because of money laundering issues was met with disbelief by many readers of financial news and information web sites. As we mentioned in that commentary, it is our view that governments, namely in Western nations, are making it more difficult for individuals to make gold purchases, as well as to do so anonymously.

That way they know whose door to knock on when it comes time to confiscate all the gold and silver.

MEARSHEIMER RESPONDS TO GOLDBERG’S LATEST SMEAR

For years I have been subjected to smear campaigns. I obviously survived them all because those who read me grasped the humanist intent in my work. In the following article, professor Mearsheimer exposes the banality and crudeness of the Zionist tactics. He shows how Goldberg & Co forge sentences, take words out of context and attribute misleading meanings.

I am afraid to advise my detractors that I am not alone at all. The Tide Has Changed.

BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth: “The Collapse Is Coming…And Goldman Rules The World”

In an interview on BBC News this morning that left the hosts gob-smacked (google it… it is the BBC after all), Alessio Rastani outlines in a mere three-and-a-half-minutes what we all know and most ignore. While the whole interview is worth watching, the money shot for us was “This economic crisis is like a cancer, if you just wait and wait hoping it is going to go away, just like a cancer it is going to grow and it will be too late!”.

‘Released American nationals, Jewish’

Following the release of the two American nationals convicted of illegal entry and espionage in Iran, an Israeli television has reported that the two are Jewish.

Agents Provocateurs. Recall that the locals had warned the “hikers” not to go near, let alone across, the border into Iran. Yet, in this era where every cell phone has a GPS built into it, the “hikers” did precisely that, attempting to manufacvture a crisis with Iran which fortunately fizzled.

America and Europe: Saving the Rich and Losing the Economy

Economic policy in the United States and Europe has failed, and people are suffering.

U.S. Government Used Taxpayer Funds to Buy, Sell Weapons During ‘Fast and Furious,’ Documents Show

Not only did U.S. officials approve, allow and assist in the sale of more than 2,000 guns to the Sinaloa cartel — the federal government used taxpayer money to buy semi-automatic weapons, sold them to criminals and then watched as the guns disappeared.

This disclosure, revealed in documents obtained by Fox News, could undermine the Department of Justice’s previous defense that Operation Fast and Furious was a “botched” operation where agents simply “lost track” of weapons as they were transferred from one illegal buyer to another. Instead, it heightens the culpability of the federal government as Mexico, according to sources, has opened two criminal investigations into the operation that flooded their country with illegal weapons.

Americans Express Historic Negativity Toward U.S. Government

About @#%ing time!

Turkish premier signals joint operation with Iran

Turkey’s prime minister has signaled a joint military offensive with Iran against their common enemy: Kurdish rebels based in northern Iraq.

Which the US will spin as an Iranian invasion requiring US response.

Netanyahu: All W.H. contenders ‘friends of Israel’

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says President Barack Obama and his Republican challengers for the White House are all friends of Israel.

Translation: “WE OWN YOUR ASS! YOU ARE OUR SLAVES. WE OCCUPY YOU MORE THAN WE DO PALESTINE. AT LEAST THE PALESTINIANS KNOW THEY ARE OCCUPIED! YOU DUMB AMERICANS ARE LOST FOREVER! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO SHORT OF REVOLUTION TO KEEP OUR PUPPET OUT OF THE WHITE H… hey, who put that Guillotine there?”

Obama’s UN speech is unjust, immoral and unprincipled

President Obama’s speech at the United Nation’s General Assembly was probably appropriate for an opportunistic politician who sacrifices honesty, morality, and basic ethics for the sake of making some momentary profit here or there. But it was by all means inappropriate, to say the least, for a statesman, let alone the President of the strongest nation on earth.

Obama’s excessive praise of Israel caricatured an insecure president that fears telling the truth, a leader that shakes at the very thought of uttering the “wrong words” even when these wrong words happen to represent the heart, soul and essence of the truth.

The Four Horsemen – Official Film Trailer

The Four Horsemen is an independent documentary scheduled to be released later this Fall.

Featuring: Noam Chomsky, Max Keiser, Joseph Stiglitz, Prof. Herman Daly, Dr. Ha-Joon Chang, Simon Johnson, Michael Hudson, Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, John Perkins, Tarek Al Diwany, Camila Batmanghelidjh, James Turk, David Morgan, Hugo Salinas Price.

Great film trailer – Runs 2 minutes.

Israeli FM Threatens ‘Repercussions’ if Palestine Becomes a State

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, as he is so often wont to do, today condemned Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, insisting that his effort to seek UN recognition of a Palestinian state was “incitement” and that Abbas “ran away” after his speech at the UN.

Lieberman went on to threaten “tough repercussions” for Abbas and possibly the world if Palestine is recognized as a state, saying that there would be a definite “Israeli reaction” to such a move.

The moment it becomes a full state at the UN, Palestine will start filing charges against Israel for 60 years of crimes against humanity. Israel will gladly massacre all the Palestinians rather than face more embarrassment at the UN.

ALERT: London Gold Exchange Permanently Closed!

Activist Post

It seems that the scandalous financial world has claimed another high-profile casualty: the London Gold Exchange. An announcement was made on their website claiming “Due to operational difficulties the London Gold Exchange is permanently closed for business.” …

Gmail Encrypted By Default: Did Korea’s NIS Find Workaround?

Original Post.

…with HTTPS increasingly enabled by default as a definite value added feature, it would seem, in the struggle between Good and Evil, that Good may actually have a leg up. Not so. True, “packet tapping” requires a court order — but faith placed in the security of encryption technology — or, perhaps, in those holding the keys — is soon to be tested…

Libya: NTC concocts mass grave story in brazen propaganda ploy

In a piece posted today after a NTC news conference, the BBC uses the headline: “More than 1,200 bodies found in Tripoli mass grave“. Categorically, absolutely, unequivocally, this is an out-and-out lie; 1,200 bodies have not been found. Not a single body has been found. In fact, no excavation has been performed, and no more than ‘several bone fragments’ have been discovered, according to the NTC.

Footage shows Bahraini regime brutality

Bahraini activists have released new footage that shows the brutal conduct of the Saudi-backed regime forces in the Persian Gulf Sheikhdom, Press TV reports.

The newly released images on Sunday show regime forces throwing tear gas canisters inside homes.

Yemen’s Saleh thanks US, KSA

Embattled Yemeni dictator Ali Abdullah Saleh has expressed gratitude to the US and Saudi Arabia for supporting his regime, as his troops killed 100 protesters in five days, Press TV reports.

Over 80% of Bahrainis refused to vote

Election results in Bahrain show that more than 80 percent of the electorate refused to vote in the recent parliamentary by-elections in the country.

According to a Bahraini government website, less than one in every five voters cast their ballots in the recent by-elections, Reuters reported on Sunday.

The controversial by-elections were held on Saturday to replace 18 Bahraini lawmakers from the main opposition party, al-Wefaq, who walked out of the parliament in February after security forces opened fire on anti-government protesters, killing and wounding scores of them.

US drones kill dozens in Somalia

United States drones have reportedly struck three districts in southern Somalia, killing dozens of civilians and wounding scores of others.

How the Federal Reserve Helped Pay for World War I

Excellent story from Libertarian blog Mises.

Israel: Adrift at Sea Alone

I’VE never been more worried about Israel’s future. The crumbling of key pillars of Israel’s security — the peace with Egypt, the stability of Syria and the friendship of Turkey and Jordan — coupled with the most diplomatically inept and strategically incompetent government in Israel’s history have put Israel in a very dangerous situation.

This has also left the U.S. government fed up with Israel’s leadership but a hostage to its ineptitude, because the powerful pro-Israel lobby in an election season can force the administration to defend Israel at the U.N., even when it knows Israel is pursuing policies not in its own interest or America’s.

Occupy Chicago Camps Out At Midnight In Front Of The Federal Reserve Bank

Washington reinterprets constitutional eligibility

FEC rules naturalized citizens are same as ‘natural born’ in presidential votes.

Ready for President Schwarzenegger?

Or President Rahm Emanuel?

Facebook tracks you even after logging out

An Australian technologist has caused a global stir after discovering Facebook tracks the websites its users visit even when they are logged out of the social networking site.

Separately, Facebook’s new Timeline feature, launched last week, has been inadvertently accessed by users early, revealing a feature that allows people to see who removed them from their friends lists.

Facebook’s changes – which turn profiles into a chronological scrapbook of the user’s life – are designed to let its 800 million members share what they are reading, listening to or watching in real-time. But they have been met with alarm by some who fear over-sharing.

Are We At War With Pakistan?

Today, however, no one is shocked by Admiral Mullen’s testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee that we are, for all intents and purposes, already at war with Pakistan:

“There is ample evidence confirming that the Haqqanis were behind the June 28th attack against the Inter-Continental Hotel in Kabul and the September 10th truck bomb attack that killed five Afghans and injured another 96 individuals, 77 of whom were U.S. soldiers. History teaches us that it is difficult to defeat an insurgency when fighters enjoy a sanctuary outside national boundaries, and we are seeing this again today.”

Memo to the Pakistani military and civilian leadership; due to US and NATO abysmal, cataclysmic failures in their policies in Afghanistan, you’re being set up to be the next fall-guy.

The big unknown here is, what will China do, and how far will it go to defend Pakistan in the face of a US/NATO “boots on the ground” invasion of Pakistan?China has officially put the United States on notice that Washington’s planned attack on Pakistan will be interpreted as an act of aggression against Beijing. This blunt warning represents the first known strategic ultimatum received by the United States in half a century, going back to Soviet warnings during the Berlin crisis of 1958-1961, and indicates the grave danger of general war growing out of the US-Pakistan confrontation.

Even though this statement was made back in May, shortly after the US’s alleged killing of Bin Laden in Pakistan, the Chinese government rarely makes a statement from which it backs down.

the stakes are even higher now, with the US government claiming that the ISI supports the Haqqani network.

Is Solyndra owned or connected to the Israeli company Israsol?

“Curioser and curioser!” cried Alice!

Haqqani row: Pak’s Gilani calls back Khar from US

Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Sunday called back Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar from the US amid strained ties with Washington following an accusation that Pakistan was supporting the Haqqani terror network.

The recall of Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Khar, taken together with the timing of the meeting China’s top security officer, Men Jianzhu with his Pakistani counterpoint, Interior Minister Rehman Malik, bodes very ill for US/Pakistani relations.

One has to wonder if Pakistani leadership is thinking seriously that a potential US invasion of Pakistan is actually in the works.

War on terror all too costly

Ten years into the war on terror, the United States has largely succeeded in its attempts to destabilize al-Qaida and eliminate its leaders. But the cost has been enormous, and our decisions about how to finance it have profoundly damaged the U.S. economy.

Many of these costs were unnecessary. We chose to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan with a small, all-volunteer force, and we supplemented the military presence with a heavy reliance on civilian contractors. These decisions not only placed enormous strain on the troops but dramatically pushed up costs. Recent congressional investigations have shown that roughly 1 of every 4 dollars spent on wartime contracting was wasted or misspent.

Quartet Anti-Palestinian Statehood Proposal

Quartet representatives UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, UN Middle East envoy Tony Blair, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, and EU Foreign Affairs and Security Policy High Representative Catherine Aston explained its elements.

On September 21, an initial statement “expressed its strong support for the resumption of Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, which can resolve all final status issues within one year.”

Corporate Cronyism: Solyndra and Evergreen Solar

SARTRE, Contributing Writer
Activist Post

If pleading the “Fifth” smells, the Solyndra drama will prove the stereotype applies in this instance. A good old-fashioned scandal in an election year pumps up the media juices. The timeline on Solyndra tells only part of the history. The linkage of corporate cronyism dodges the real world result of “Green Energy” frauds. These shams can be traced back to the Enron schemes, especially their industrial wind model that defrauds the public…

Top Chinese security official visits Pakistan amid tensions with Washington

China’s top security official visited Pakistan Monday in an effort to strengthen ties with a country whose relationship with the United States is growing more tenuous by the day.

Pakistani officials and commentators have been talking up their country’s relationship with Beijing, with some suggesting it could one day replace the United States as Islamabad’s main foreign benefactor.

China’s Public Security Minister Meng Jianzhu was met by his Pakistani counterpart, Interior Minister Rehman Malik, who brushed aside questions on the timing of the visit.

The “…timing of the visit” has everything to do with Islamabad sounding out Beijing as to how far China is willing to go if there is a full-on, US military assault against the Haqqani networking, including US boots on the the ground in Pakistan.

‘Massive jobs shortfall’ predicted for global economy

International Labour Organisation said the group of developing and developed nations had seen 20m jobs disappear since the financial crisis in 2008

The Federal Reserve Plans To Identify “Key Bloggers” And Monitor Billions Of Conversations About The Fed On Facebook, Twitter, Forums And Blogs

nd you thought the Fed was private? How, then, can a “private” institution have ready access to our government’s intelligence and regulatory agencies?

Chris Hedges: Occupy Wall Street is ‘where the hope of America lies’

Hedges was particularly impressed by the significance of Saturday’s mass arrests on the part of the New York Police Department. He told the interviewer, “The real people who are scared are the power elite. Of course, they’re trying to make you scared and us scared. But I can tell you, having been a reporter for the New York Times, that on the inside they’re very, very frightened. They do not want movements like this to grow, and they understand on some level — whether it’s subconscious or, in other cases, even overt — that the criminal class in this country has seized power.”

Hedges recognises where this movement has the potential to go; so do those who would do anything in their power to suppress it.

A PRICE TAG THAT MIGHT SAVE LIVES

Over a year after it determined that the State was responsible for the death of Palestinian girl Abir Aramin, the Jerusalem District Court, presided by Judge Orit Efal-Gabai, ruled that the state must pay NIS 1.6 million ($430,000) in compensation to the family of Abir Aramin, a Palestinian girl from east Jerusalem who was killed in 2007 from a rubber bullet fired by a Border Guard officer.

This won’t bring our precious child back to us, but it might deter the same fate befalling on others…

THE SETTLERS ANSWER THE CALL FOR PALESTINIAN STATEHOOD

Dozens of armed Israeli settlers hung Israeli flags and posters on main and bypass roads close to Jewish settlements in the southern part of the West Bank, calling for slaughtering Arabs and Palestinians.

PALESTINE HAS A HERO … AMERICA NEEDS ONE

The very same man who was exposed not too long ago as a mega collaborator with the zionist state has overnight turned into the hero of Palestine….

On the other side of the world, the man who promised change and prosperity has turned into something that Websters’ hasn’t quite mustered a label for….
Ironic as it seems, this is the reality of the day.

Disowning Palestine: Canada Took Wrong Side

The government has characterized the position it is taking on the Palestinian application as principled and democratic. But many others see it as merely supporting the stance of a very hard-line Netanyahu government, beholden to intransigent and fundamentalist parties. German Chancellor Angela Merkel has in the past accused Benjamin Netanyahu of not having “made a single step to advance peace.” Former Bush and Obama defense secretary Robert Gates described Netanyahu as ungrateful and endangering Israel by refusing to grapple with its growing isolation. Former U.S. president Bill Clinton has said that the Netanyahu government has received all of the assurances previous Israeli governments said they wanted but now won’t accept those terms to make peace.

Security Expert: U.S. ‘Leading Force’ Behind Stuxnet

Langner says as they dug deeper into the Stuxnet code, each new discovery left them more impressed and wondering what was coming next. He says he couldn’t imagine who could have created the worm, and the level of expertise seemed almost alien. But that would be science fiction, and Stuxnet was a reality.

“Thinking about it for another minute, if it’s not aliens, it’s got to be the United States,” he says.

The sophistication of the worm, plus the fact that the designer had inside intelligence on the Iranian facility, led Langner to conclude that the United States had developed Stuxnet, possibly with the help of Israeli intelligence.

See MONSTERS LIVE AMONG US

Goodbye to international law

It has been 66 years since the end of World War II and the memory of the concentration camps has faded (except when invoked as a political tool by Zionists). Nor has the subsequent holocausts such as those in Cambodia, Rwanda and Bosnia been sufficient to keep the issue of crimes against humanity front and centre in the governmental minds of the great powers. The historical fact is that such truly horrible crimes committed at the edges of the European world or beyond have never been seen as symbolically important in the same way the Nazi holocaust was. And so we cease to pay attention. That allows for the erosion of the safeguards against these crimes such as Universal Jurisdiction.

Tony Blair’s business empire hit by second high-profile resignation

Tony Blair’s business operations are under scrutiny after the departure from his investment firm of a high-profile banker with connections to some of the world’s richest investors and the revelation that the former prime minister secured big deals in the Middle East.

The joke of a Palestinian state

President Obama spoke at the U.N. General Assembly meeting Thursday concerning statehood for Palestine, which could be built on a joint settlement as Israel and Palestine speak and work together.

Speaking of each side, he said, “Peace will not come through statements and resolutions at the U.N.” He added, “Peace is work,” i.e., each side communicating with each other. But the joke is that you and I know that’s impossible given that AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) is one of the most powerful lobbying committees in Congress and seriously anti-Palestine statehood. It makes sure that the US gives Israel $3 billion in defense credits (money) each year, plus unsecured loans and hardware, plus funds it raises itself domestically. It’s truly laughable.

The Globalist Empire Strikes Back With Censorship

Ethan Jacobs, J.D.
Activist Post

The elite see that their global fascist world government agenda is falling apart due to the alternative media educating the public. Globalist puppet Hillary Clinton recently told a congressional committee, “We are in an information war and we are losing that war.”

Each day more people question why we have a private Federal Reserve that creates money out of nothing and exerts Communist-style central economic planning for the benefit of bankers, the 9/11 fable and other false flags, vaccines, fluoridated water, endless wars of military conquest and the absurd war on drugs.

Google is a CIA/NSA front company that collects information on its users and social trends based on Internet traffic…

Government Twists Science of 9/11 – Just As With Iraq, the Gulf Oil Spill and Fukushima – to Promote Its Policy Objectives

Anyone who paid any attention to the claims of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction, the Gulf oil spill or the Fukushima nuclear accident knows that the government often twists science to promote certain policy objectives, such as drumming up support for the invasion of Iraq or becoming a booster for nuclear power and big oil (and thus downplaying the damage from nuclear accidents and oil spills).

President’s National Medal of Science winner Lynn Margulis notes that the scientific method is to follow the facts where they lead, to adopt the theory which has the most proof, and to discard theories which are contradicted by the facts.

Demand Paper Ballots in 2012

Let the Euro and the European Union Collapse to Send the Bankers a Message

Let the IMF, The Euro, the European Union Collapse. Life goes on and the world will not end if they implode and destroy themselves by there own greed and lust for power. Life will be so much better without the Banksters

“The Human Race Will No Longer Be Deceived! EVERYONE Knows What Israel Is About!”

John Maynard Keynes’s Fiat Money System as Introduced at the 1944 Bretton Woods Conference is About to Destroy the World Economy. Really. It’s That Simple.

“Fabian Socialist Keynesian economics is about to destroy the world economy. No, this is not a jest. It is very serious. The concepts of John Maynard Keynes’s fiat money system (which was not new then – t.d.) as introduced at the 1944 Bretton Woods conference at the Mt. Washington Hotel in the White Mountains of New Hampshire is as follows.

There is no 11th marble.

This entry was posted in Latest News and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.