In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood, and Bioterrorism (Full Version)
A movie sure it wack the hornet’s nest but it’s necessary to call these charlatan’s out. Kosher Jone’s and Alex-youth aren’t going to like, but you guys enjoy.
President Barack Obama’s conservative critics on Friday blasted his announcement that all US troops will leave Iraq by year’s end, citing worries US archnemesis Iran will fill the vacuum.
Memo to Senator Mc Cain, who obviously did not get the memo as to how this announcement came about: the US government, was told in no uncertain terms by the Iraqi government, that the date, stated by the SOFA agreement of 31 December, 2011, was absolutely firm.
The powerful Shiite cleric, Muqtada Al Sadr, underscored this in a statement made two days ago in which he absolutely rejected the presence of American troops on Iraqi soil after the end of 2011. The Leader of the Shiite al-Sadr Trend, Muqtada al-Sadr, has announced rejection of the presence of US Forces, including military trainers, in Iraq after the end of 2011, according to the Security Agreement signed between Iraq and the US.
There is no real choice for the US government, unless there is some successful, monumental arm-twisting at the last moment, but to leave.
And Senator, you may be blissfully unaware of the following (and, as some say, ignorance is bliss), but in the US invasion and occupation of Iraq, we destroyed the entire infrastructure of that country, which had, before these actions, the highest standard of living in the Middle East. We destroyed their schools, their water system, their hospitals, and their commercial sites. Alleged “reconstruction” projects, funded by the US have created great profits for some companies, but the workmanship has been horrendously shoddy, and in most cases, not even functional by the time they are completed. A reconstruction contract for the building of 142 primary health centers across Iraq is running out of money, after two years and roughly $200 million, with no more than 20 clinics now expected to be completed, Parsons Inc. will walk away from more than 120 clinics, with monies for the projects already paid. This is an 86% shortfall of projected completions.By the end of 2006, the $18.4 billion that Washington has allocated for Iraq’s reconstruction runs out.
We bombed Iraq with depleted uranium weapons to the point where women in the most heavily bombed areas, Like Falujah, have been cautioned by their doctors to never have children. (Waring: the following contains graphic footage of children born with horrendous malformations) But Senator Mc Cain, I really encourage you to watch this, because the epidemic of malformations is one of the “gifts” of the American invasion of Iraq.
Young women in Fallujah in Iraq are terrified of having children because of the increasing number of babies born grotesquely deformed, with no heads, two heads, a single eye in their foreheads, scaly bodies or missing limbs. In addition, young children in Fallujah are now experiencing hideous cancers and leukaemias. These deformities are now well documented, for example in television documentaries on SKY UK on September 1 2009, and on SKY UK June 2008. Our direct contact with doctors in Fallujah report that: In September 2009, Fallujah General Hospital had 170 new born babies, 24% of whom were dead within the first seven days, a staggering 75% of the dead babies were classified as deformed.
And not only has it affected Iraqis exposed to to DU: it has affected American soldiers and their offspring exposed to this as well.
“The very worst thing we do to our men and women in uniform is expose them to depleted uranium that bleeds radioactive isotopes that break DNA and cause every type of cancer and enter their reproductive organs and cause birth defects that will surface in the generations to follow.
The de-Bathification of Iraq triggered a sectarian war between Sunnis and Shiites, something unheard of during Saddam Hussein’s time in office. The US government then gave Shiite components control of a massively corrupt and dysfunctional civil government. And by replacing Sunnis with Shiites in power, did you and the rest of those in the Senate, not understand that the greatest benefactor of such a move would be Iran?!?
That move blundered past the border of unintended consequences into complete stupidity.
This same, US-backed government has been shooting peaceful protestors in cold blood.
So, let’s recap, shall we, Senator Mc Cain?!?
1. The US never got the oil it sought, which was the primary rationale for invading and occupying Iraq.
2. Over 4,000 very brave American military service members died in this military misadventure. Many more have been maimed for life.
3. Over one million Iraqis have been killed by the US invasion and occupation. Over one million Iraqis have met violent deaths as a result of the 2003 invasion, according to a study conducted by the prestigious British polling group, Opinion Research Business (ORB). These numbers suggest that the invasion and occupation of Iraq rivals the mass killings of the last century—the human toll exceeds the 800,000 to 900,000 believed killed in the Rwandan genocide in 1994, and is approaching the number (1.7 million) who died in Cambodia’s infamous “Killing Fields” during the Khmer Rouge era of the 1970s.
4. Depleted uranium has sickened and caused massive malformations for both Iraqis and Americans.
5. We have left Iraqi infrastructure in absolute shambles, and the Iraqi government doesn’t have the money to repair or replace the vast amount of damage we have done there.
Sir, US withdrawal here was not a “strategic victory” for our enemies; this invasion and occupation of Iraq, and its aftermath, was a clear demonstration of the collective hubris of US foreign policy, and its ultimate consequences.
I will share with you, Senator, that my late Father, a World War II Veteran, enlisted, disabled, because he understood, very clearly, that the US was on the right side of history at that point.
But with these pre-emptive wars against Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya; the covert wars against Somalia, Yemen, and Uganda; and the coming wars against Pakistan, Syria, and ultimately Iran, we, sir, are absolutely not on the right side of history.
These wars have bankrupted this country, morally and fiscally, and the US government itself may well be in its final death-spasms because of these unending wars.
The invasion and occupation of Iraq, which you so vigorously supported, turned out as badly as it has because it should never have happened in the first place.; and you and your Neocon buddies have no one else but yourselves to blame for that.
Of course, none of you will ever take responsibility for putting this country on a war footing,which was based on an absolute pack of lies.
9/11: Explosive Evidence – Experts Speak Out, Full-length, Pre-Release-v1.3; Low-Res.
The total destruction of Israel, something used by the Zionist lobby to bilk the US out of billions for years, is no longer a dream, it is inevitable. The only question is “when?” With it a limited world war may emerge with some surprises in store. It all started long ago but we can focus back one year when Israel murdered 9 Turkish citizens in an act of piracy, peace activists on an aid ship heading for Gaza. Aid ships heading for Gaza now get a military escort from the Turkish Navy and Turkey’s president is heading for Gaza and Egypt now, to slap Israel down.
The ‘STATE’ of Israel was founded on pure lies; it was never about a homeland for the Jewish people. Israel was just the launching pad for the continuation of the Nazi State. The party that founded Israel is the same one that was formed when Hitler’s National Socialist Party (NA) signed a pact with the Zionist International (ZI) and together these two entities created The NAZI Party, in 1923.
A Jim Kirwan correspondence.
Remember “Wag The Dog?” This is FLAG The Dog!
At about 50 seconds into the above video, you see the supposed Libyan National Transitional Council celebrating in the Green Square, and waving flags!
Here is a single frame from the above.
Note the flag they are waving, with the light colored center? That is the flag of INDIA! (And the people in the crowd look Indian!
THIS is the flag of the National Transitional Council, recognized by the US as the “legitimate” government of Libya (even though they are not elected).
It looks like BBC couldn’t find any celebrating Libyans, so they used an old shot of celebrating Indians and bet that we were too stupid to notice, just like they bet we were too stupid to notice when BBC reported the collapse of World Trade Center building 7 before it actually happened!
Sibel and Dawson 911, Ron Paul, Media, Obama, Israel, tune in!
This video concentrates on the two major 9/11 issues: The Unidentified Planes and The Controlled Demolitions. Nothing else.
High-Level Officials Eager to Spill the Beans About What REALLY Happened on 9/11 … But No One In Washington or the Media Wants to Hear
9/11 Commission Admits It Never Got The Facts … But No One Wants to Hear From the People Who Know What Happened
9/11 Commission: We Never Got All of the Facts
9/11 Commissioners admit that they never got to the bottom of 9/11. For example:
- 9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue
- 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn’t have access . . . .” He also says that it might take “a permanent 9/11 commission” to end the remaining mysteries of September 11
Indeed, 9/11 Commissioners and other officials say that the true facts were hidden from them, or covered up (you don’t have to get bogged down in reading this section – you can skip ahead to the next, if you like; this is just documenting that the 9/11 Commission report is in no way the last word on 9/11):
- The 9/11 Commission’s co-chairs said that the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements (free subscription required)
- 9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”
- 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: “It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”
- The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) – who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry – recently said “At some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened“. He also said “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.” And he said: “It’s almost a culture of concealment, for lack of a better word. There were interviews made at the FAA’s New York center the night of 9/11 and those tapes were destroyed. The CIA tapes of the interrogations were destroyed. The story of 9/11 itself, to put it mildly, was distorted and was completely different from the way things happened”
- A 27-year CIA veteran, who chaired National Intelligence Estimates and personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials, and who has for years been a tireless anti-war advocate and critic of imperial foreign policy (Raymond McGovern) said “I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke”
- A 29-year CIA veteran, former National Intelligence Officer (NIO) and former Director of the CIA’s Office of Regional and Political Analysis (William Bill Christison) said “I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe (and see this)
- A number of intelligence officials, including a CIA Operations Officer who co-chaired a CIA multi-agency task force coordinating intelligence efforts among many intelligence and law enforcement agencies (Lynne Larkin) sent a joint letter to Congress expressing their concerns about “serious shortcomings,” “omissions,” and “major flaws” in the 9/11 Commission Report and offering their services for a new investigation (they were ignored)
- A decorated 20-year CIA veteran, who Pulitzer-Prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh called “perhaps the best on-the-ground field officer in the Middle East”, and whose astounding career formed the script for the Academy Award winning motion picture Syriana (Robert Baer) said that “the evidence points at” 9/11 having had aspects of being an inside job
- The Division Chief of the CIA’s Office of Soviet Affairs, who served as Senior Analyst from 1966 – 1990. He also served as Professor of International Security at the National War College from 1986 – 2004 (Melvin Goodman) said “The final [9/11 Commission] report is ultimately a coverup”
- According to the Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham, an FBI informant had hosted and rented a room to two hijackers in 2000 and that, when the Inquiry sought to interview the informant, the FBI refused outright, and then hid him in an unknown location, and that a high-level FBI official stated these blocking maneuvers were undertaken under orders from the White House (confirmed here)
- Congressman Ron Paul calls for a new 9/11 investigation and states that “we see the [9/11] investigations that have been done so far as more or less cover-up and no real explanation of what went on”
- Congressman Dennis Kucinich hints that we aren’t being told the truth about 9/11
- Congressman Jason Chafetz says that we need to be vigilant and continue to investigate 9/11
- Senator Lincoln Chaffee endorses a new 9/11 investigation
- Congressman Dan Hamburg doesn’t believe the official version of events
- Congressman and senior member of the House Armed Services Committee, and who served six years as the Chairman of the Military Research and Development Subcommittee Curt Weldon has shown that the U.S. tracked hijackers before 9/11, is open to hearing information about explosives in the Twin Towers, and is open to the possibility that 9something very different from the Bush-Cheney version of events occurred on 9/11
- U.S. General, Commanding General of U.S. European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe, decorated with the Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart (General Wesley Clark) said “We’ve never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me. I’ve seen that for a long time”
- Former Deputy Secretary for Intelligence and Warning under Nixon, Ford, and Carter (Morton Goulder), former Deputy Director to the White House Task Force on Terrorism (Edward L. Peck), and former US Department of State Foreign Service Officer (J. Michael Springmann), as well as a who’s who of liberals and independents) jointly call for a new investigation into 9/11
- Former Federal Prosecutor, Office of Special Investigations, U.S. Department of Justice under Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan; former U.S. Army Intelligence officer, and currently a widely-sought media commentator on terrorism and intelligence services (John Loftus) says “The information provided by European intelligence services prior to 9/11 was so extensive that it is no longer possible for either the CIA or FBI to assert a defense of incompetence”
- The Group Director on matters of national security in the U.S. Government Accountability Office said that President Bush did not respond to unprecedented warnings of the 9/11 disaster and conducted a massive cover-up instead of accepting responsibility
- Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan (Col. Ronald D. Ray) said that the official story of 9/11 is “the dog that doesn’t hunt”
- Several key employees for the defense department say that the government covered up their testimony about tracking Mohammed Atta before 9/11
- The former director of the FBI (Louis Freeh) says there was a cover up by the 9/11 Commission
High-Level Officials Want to Explain 9/11 … But Are Being Gagged
There are high-level officials who can tell us why 9/11 happened … but they are being ignored or gagged.
As Senator Patrick Leahy said that Congress doesn’t want to know what happened:
The two questions that the congress will not ask . . . is why did 9/11 happen on George Bush’s watch when he had clear warnings that it was going to happen? Why did they allow it to happen?
And the people who can explain what happened are being gagged.
FBI Translator – “The Most Gagged Person” In History
For example, former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds – President of the National Security Whistleblower Coalition – who has been deemed credible by the Department of Justice’s Inspector General, several senators (free subscription required), and a coalition of prominent conservative and liberal groups – has fought for years to testify about what she knows about 9/11, and has repeatedly asked to be subpoenaed (so as to avoid violation of her oath of secrecy as a government employee).
The ACLU described Edmonds as:
The most gagged person in the history of the United States of America.
And famed Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg says that Edmonds possesses information “far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers”.
Not a single politicians or prosecutor has been willing to issue a subpoena.
Edmonds also made the following offer:
If anyone of the major networks — ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX — promise to air the entire segment, without editing, I promise to tell them everything that I know,” about everything mentioned above, she told us.
“I can tell the American public exactly what it is, and what it is that they are covering up,” she continued. “I’m not compromising ongoing investigations,” Edmonds explained, because “they’ve all been shut down since.”
Not a single major network has let Edmonds say what she knows.
Indeed, Ellsberg says that the government has ordered the media not to touch Edmonds:
Ellsberg seemed hardly surprised that today’s American mainstream broadcast media has so far failed to take [former FBI translator and 9/11 whistleblower Sibel] Edmonds up on her offer, despite the blockbuster nature of her allegations.
As Edmonds has also alluded, Ellsberg pointed to the New York Times, who “sat on the NSA spying story for over a year” when they “could have put it out before the 2004 election, which might have changed the outcome.”
“There will be phone calls going out to the media saying ‘don’t even think of touching it, you will be prosecuted for violating national security,’” he told us.* * *
“I am confident that there is conversation inside the Government as to ‘How do we deal with Sibel?’” contends Ellsberg. “The first line of defense is to ensure that she doesn’t get into the media. I think any outlet that thought of using her materials would go to to the government and they would be told ‘don’t touch this . . . .‘”
Other Whistleblowers Being Silenced
Edmonds also says that she has been contacted by two high-ranking military officers who would like to shed light on 9/11, but – due to their oaths of secrecy – can only do so if subpoenaed. No one in Washington wants to issue a subpoena.
High-Level Military Intelligence Officer: No One In Washington Wants To Know
Similarly, a high-level military intelligence officer says that his unit – tasked with tracking Bin Laden prior to 9/11 – was pulled off the task, and there warnings that the World Trade Center and Pentagon were being targeted were ignored.
Moreover, he says that he has information that can shed light on 9/11, and that he has repeatedly tried to get this information to the Obama administration and Congress, but that no one in the administration or Congress wants to hear about it. As just one example, Nancy Pelosi’s office demanded that he not even email any information which he has about 9/11.
He is still working in military intelligence, and so he can only publicly speak about 9/11 if he is subpoenaed. He is therefore asking that he be subpoenaed … but no one wants to look into it:
There are numerous other whistleblowers with key information about 9/11. But no one in the government or media wants to hear what they know.
9/11 was one of the most important events in American history, as 10 years of war in numerous countries – costing trillions of dollars – and the crackdown on liberties like freedom of speech have all been justified by that one event. And yet the politicians in D.C. and the corporate media don’t want to hear from the people who can explain the gross incompetence (or worse) which occurred on that day.